As you will be aware professional drivers
must obtain a Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (Driver CPC).
The first 5 year cycle started on 10th September 2009. All C1+E, C or C+E licenced drivers will need to complete
35 hours of training before 9th September 2014.
The Driver CPC is an EU Directive 2003/59 program which aims to improve driving standards and
road safety throughout all EU member states, We at Driven have started our training programme and
can now offer 6 courses to our drivers, the 35 hours of periodic training can be split into 1 day sessions.
• Drivers’ Hours, Working Time & Tachograph Regulations
• Health, Safety and Security in Road Transport Operations
• Road Safety
• Providing Exceptional Customer Service
• Handling Emergencies
• Economics of Road Haulage - Quotations
• IN HOUSE TRAINING AT A CLIENTS PLACE OF WORK (Conditions apply)
• TRAINING AT OUR HEAD OFFICE BASED IN BIRMINGHAM (Conditions apply)